Our Training Programs
The RG Freeman Group provides Enterprise Training Solutions both nationally and internationally. We specialize in delivering training to organizations with best practices for Agile Transformation and Enterprise Business Processes, which include:
- Organizational development
- Project management training
- Business analysis
- IT service management
- Leadership training courses
Our network of training partners is composed of regional training organizations, academic institutions, and consulting firms that are recognized as quality leaders in their respective markets.
Classroom, Onsite, and Online Professional Development Training
Our world-renowned project management and business analysis curriculum is available in your area in person or offered virtual live online. Our network of training partners allows you to benefit from training at your site or in an equally engaging public online class.
Business Analysis Programs
- Increase your marketability in the business world and be in demand with improved skills from our business analysis training. Our programs can help improve your job performance and increase your company's bottom line by cutting development costs for new applications. Cut costs and delays by improving communication between business stakeholders and developers so you can react quickly to ever-changing requirements and regulations. It doesn’t matter if it’s Waterfall or Agile--organizations still need a BA to do proper requirements management (eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validation, etc.). The BA role is more important than ever.
- RG Freeman Group’s business analysis training follows the latest worldwide standards for best practices from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), the recognized standard for BA Certification. All of our business analysis training follows the IIBA® the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®). Also, our BA courses are aligned to the best practices from the PMI BA Practice Guide and PMI BABOK Guide.
Program Management/Project Management Programs
Our in-depth program and project management programs provide you with the skills necessary to manage projects. Our curriculum is aligned with the PMI® Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK ® Guide).
Agile Scrum is an incremental, iterative framework for project management and software development where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. RGF Group training is aligned with the Scrum.org best practices and also both the PMI-and IIBA latest Agile Extensions of their knowledge areas of best practices. Agile training programs encourage teamwork and accountability and lead to higher productivity.
ITIL is a formalized way of developing, defining, and executing operational processes to streamline your IT execution through the alignment of business requirements and IT capabilities. The RGF Group’s instructor-led ITIL® Certification training courses are taught by ITIL® Expert Certified Instructors, who are committed to helping you pass the ITIL® Certification Exams.
Contact us with any questions about our training programs.