PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) Exam Preparation
September 21 @ 10:00 am - September 25 @ 6:00 pm$2,995
5-Day Workshop – BA-PBA04
PBA04 – PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) Exam Preparation Course
Course ID: PBA04
Credits: 35 PDUs
Course Level: Intermediate/Advance
▪ Practitioners who have been performing business analysis for at least three years
▪ Certification prospects who are planning to take the PMI-PBA® exam in the next 3-6 months
▪ Students who desire to learn more about the PMI-PBA® certification exam and process
▪ Any Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP®) considering obtaining a BA certification from PMI
Before taking this course, students should fulfill the Project Management Institute (PMI®) requirements for business analysis and general project experience. We recommend students read about these requirements in the PMI-PBA®Handbook.
• A separate application to take the PMI-PBA® examination is required. We recommend that participants begin their PMI-PBA® application before taking this course, although it is not necessary.
• We recommend students read the PMI-PBA® Handbook and PMI-PBA® Examination Content Outline prior to the course.
For maximum preparation value, students should be prepared to take the PMI-PBA® exam within 3 months of completing the prep course.