BA39 – Software Testing
March 28, 2022 @ 9:00 am - March 29, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
One event on March 28, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on June 20, 2022 at 9:00 am
BA39- Software Testing Workshop – 2 Days
Course ID: BA39
Credits: 14 PDUs/CDUs
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Level: Intermediate
This course is designed for developers, systems analysts, and testers who are involved with testing the functionality of technology projects.
It is recommended that the participants have a basic knowledge of the software life cycle
All too often the software products delivered to the business do not meet their expectations, especially with regard to the quality of the product. An effective testing process addresses this issue by confirming the functionality and performance of the product prior to its release to the business.
This two day class looks at the business issues which drive the need for a fully functional testing process and describes the components of such a process. It is designed to help the testers develop an understanding of their role, the process, and the deliverables associated with testing.
- Develop an understanding about basic concepts associated with software testing
- See how testing applies to the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Recognize benefits of improved quality of deployed software using testing techniques
- Identify the key roles, activities and deliverables which make up requirements-based testing
- Use a business Use Case to define scenarios for testing
- Learn how to create a test plan and write test cases with test data
- Understand the process for testing functional requirements
- Identify the challenges of testing vendor-supplied applications