- This event has passed.
BA27 Writing and Managing Effective Requirements
January 27 @ 9:00 am - January 29 @ 5:00 pm
One event on May 20, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on November 9, 2020 at 9:00 am
Course ID: BA27
Credits: 21 CDUs
Course Duration: 3 days
Course Level: Beginner to Intermediate
No prerequisites – This course is suitable for both beginner and intermediate business analysts who want to
increase their skills for eliciting, analyzing, writing and managing effective requirements on projects.
• Obtain a thorough understanding of the core responsibilities of the business analyst
• Understand the main professional associations and standards supporting business analysts in the
• Discuss and explore the components of each of the domains/knowledge areas that comprise the work
of business analysis
• Obtain a clear understanding of the various requirements types and the significance for eliciting each
• Discuss requirements packages and types of requirements documentation
• Obtain hands-on experience with a number of business analysis techniques and models
This course is compliant with IIBA’s Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) version 3 standard in
business analysis and is aligned with and upholds the practices as discussed in PMI’s Business Analysis for
Practitioners: A Practice Guide.