AGL-22V Virtual Agile Scrum Simulation Workshop
February 3, 2022 @ 9:00 am - February 4, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 3, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on April 28, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on July 18, 2022 at 9:00 am
December 13-14, 2021 class is Guaranteed to Run!
Course Title: Virtual Agile Scrum Simulation Workshop
Course ID: AGL-22V
Credits: 14 PDUs
Course Duration: 2 days ( or 4, 3-hour sessions)
This course has been expressly designed for the beginner or intermediate agile team member
This 2-day virtual workshop puts the distributed agile team members through their paces, by showing them how to conduct the five (5) scrum ceremonies, while also simulating key activities within a sprint, all while working remotely and using their own project (for private classes) as a case study for the exercises . This workshop utilizes an immersive learning approach, along with role playing, which allows students to assume their respective Scrum roles and practice the techniques as they learn. Students work remotely and experience an environment that is fully leveraging Agile concepts and culture. This format allows better understanding of their own role on the team, and appreciate their team members contributions.
The highlights of this course include:
- Virtual Delivery – Students collaborate online while learning Scrum roles, ceremonies, tasks, and techniques
- Dynamic workbook – Macro-enabled worksheets help students build Backlogs, Release Plans, Burndown Charts, etc.
- Compact Learning Format – Students perform 18 hands-on workshops in 2-days (or four ½ day sessions)
- Team Building Exercises – The class will split up into 2 teams (7 or 8 people per team) and work together while simulating the Scrum ceremonies and an actual sprint
- Public or Private Delivery – Delivery format can accommodate both open enrollment or corporate Agile teams
- No Tool Required– Learn Scrum best practices without being encumbered by a tool (e.g., Jira)