Our popular Virtual Agile Scrum Simulation Workshop is Guaranteed To Run May 18-19, 2021 and June 16-17, 2021.
You can register on your own or as team! https://rgfgroup.com/event/agl-22v-virtual-agile-scrum-team-workshop/2021-05-18/
This is an online, live, instructor-led class taught by Kelsey Apple, MCT, MCSD, PMP, PSM, Senior Agile and Business Analysis Instructor. https://rgfgroup.com/our-team/
This 2-day virtual workshop puts the distributed agile team members through their paces, by showing them how to conduct the five (5) scrum ceremonies, while also simulating key activities within a sprint. This workshop utilizes an immersive learning approach, along with role playing, which allows students to assume their respective Scrum roles and practice the techniques as they learn.
Students work remotely and experience an environment that is fully leveraging agile concepts and culture. This format allows for better understanding of their own role on the team, and appreciate their team member’s contributions.
The highlights of this course include:
• Virtual Delivery – Students collaborate online while learning Scrum roles, ceremonies, tasks, and techniques
• Dynamic workbook – Macro-enabled Excel worksheets help students build Backlogs, Release Plans, Burndown Charts, etc.
• Compact Learning Format – Students perform 18 hands-on workshops in 2-days (or four ½ day sessions)
• Team Building Exercises – The class will split up into 2 teams (7 or 8 people per team) and work together while simulating the Scrum ceremonies and a actual sprint
• Public or Private Delivery – Delivery format can accommodate both open enrollment or corporate Agile teams
• No Tool Required– Learn Scrum best practices without being encumbered by a tool (e.g., Jira)
By taking this 2-day workshop, participants will experience the leading Agile methodology, by using hands-on exercises and testing the basic premise and techniques behind agility.